Are You Having Connectivity Challenges?

Written by Chad on . Posted in Computer network maintenance, Reliable it management, Reliable managed services

Computer network maintenance

Getting more seats at the table is the goal.
After your team finished the data storage center tour, the group of 15 high school girls joined in the conference room for lunch and a question and answer session. And while you thought that you may not have done a clear enough job explaining the purpose of your company’s mission. The question about how to get more seats at the table was an indicator, though, that at least one of the high school visitors understood what you had explained. In your talk about customers, you explained that basically your data storage center is basically like a big table and that the customers by purchasing your services they are buying a seat at your table. When the question about getting more seats was asked, you had an immediate answer. The way to get more seats at the storage table was to purchase more levels of reliable managed services from managed services providers.
The data center storage industry works to make sure that businesses around the world have a safe and secure way to backup their information. With computer network maintenance 24/7 service data storage centers, backups can be provided once a day or once an hour, depending on how much is paid. Consider some of these other statistics about the purpose of the data center storage industry:

  • The types of managed services available vary some from industry to industry, but for 38% of companies of all sizes, compliance and enhanced security was the reason for using a provider of managed services.
  • 66% of businesses surveyed used an outside IT reliable it management firm in the previous year, according to a 2015 survey.
  • The reliable managed services industry provides fewer than 40% of organizations conduct full-network active vulnerability scans more than once a quarter. This leaves the information of the other 60% of organizations at risk.
  • $3.5 million was the average cost of a data breach in the year 2014. This was an increase of 15% over the last year.
  • 31% of impacted businesses report that security breaches caused more than eight hours of downtime
  • 12 million radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags were sold in 2011. That RFID number is expected to rise to 209 billion by the year 2021.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.