7 Things to Keep in Mind to Bring Your Website to the Top
Keeping up with the benefits of SEO, which stands for search engine optimization, is important because technology is always changing and improving and becoming more effective. There are a few things that you should keep in mind as a marketer in this current internet world. Here are a few things to think about:
- A local search SEO has two main elements to it: links and content. These are divided into off site and on site elements. For on site content, make sure that your keywords are relevant and want searchers are looking for in their local search SEO. Off site content contains things like links to attract traffic to the website without using any of the content that a visitor could actually see. Remember that 25% of SEO is on page and 75% is off page.
- Page titles are one of the more important on page parts. You want to make sure that you have an effective page title that is targeted to the audience you are looking to direct to your website. A title can bump your traffic to a much higher percentage and ratio.
- An easy point is something we already know but don’t really think much about. Internet searches basically run everything. 91% of internet users search using some sort of search engine every single month. Not only that but 93% of online experiences actually begin with a search engine. This is a lot of potential customers that you are losing if you are not taking advantage of local search SEO.
- You want to not only be on the first results page, but the first five results get 75% of the clicks when people do a search. In order to really optimize your search and website, you want to be at the very top of the first results page.
- Paid ads are not where it’s ad. 73% of consumers will actually ignore the paid ads even if they are relevant to their search. For the most part, people focus on the organic results that they see.
- Search engines even beat out social media for the highest ranking driver of traffic to websites.
- You want to make sure that your website is mobile friendly. Local search SEO is becoming the main tool for internet searches. Statistics show a steady and quick inscrease in mobile use for the internet. Not having a mobile friendly website will deter all that traffic.
There is, of course, a lot more to do with SEO than just what this article covers but these are a few points that should help you boost your traffic using search engine optimization.
Don’t underestimate the benefits of seo. They should be taken advantage of because when used correctly, can increase traffic through your website and in turn, increase consumers and customers, bettering your business.
If you decide not to take advantage of these perks, you will never be able to keep up with the changing world of technology. This world is constantly moving, changing and better more effective and to not follow these trends and keep up with the information of local SEO services would be to kill your own business.
Finding a search engine firm is probably the best way to take advantage of SEO services. A professional SEO company can help you because they are experts in the field and know what to look for and what to do in order to bring your website to the very top. For things like this, leaving the details to the experts can be very beneficial. As marketers, we may not be able to do exactly what needs to be done but an SEO professional will be able to take a look at the off site and on site content of our websites and determine what needs to be changed in order to boost our rankings.
If you can keep these points in mind when starting up your website and trust the professionals to do their job right, you will have a higher ranking, better visitors and more money in no time.